The Bat! 184.108.40.206 Beta Professional With Crack
The Bat Professional is a popular email client that allows working with an unlimited number of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features.
The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 9 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 9 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat! is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more,
The Bat Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
- (#0001694) Possibility to change the color of the fonts in Mail Ticker
- Image Crop in message editor and templates
- The OAuth window got a label displaying the requested URL
- (#0001642) “Quick Search” has been expanded to also search in the “Tags” column
- Slightly faster loading of IMAP messages from folders of 50K messages or more
- (#0001451) The issue which prevented printing with Landscape orientation has been resolved
- (#0001592) Opening large images resulted in “Out of memory” error
- (#0001641) The macro %TEXT produced different results for replies and forwards
- (#0001653) “Quick Reply” used HTML-formatting instead of plain text
- (#0001671) The image download button was hidden in some cases
- (#0001677) Fixed truncated strings in Italian in global Preferences
- (#0001678) Fixed truncated strings in many languages in the Multi-SMTP dialog
- (#0001686) Fixed truncated strings in the Address Book Duplicate Search Wizard
- (#0001689) Fixed truncated strings in the Message Tags dialog
- (#0001699) Fixed cascades of “Access Violation” and “Runtime error 231” while replying to not entirely downloaded messages via Ctrl+Enter
- (#0001700) Images were not shown in the right size in HTML-messages
- (#0001703) The system’s HTML viewer rendered some messages as huge ones
- (#0001709) Fixed truncated strings in the Greek interface
- (#0001711) Duplicate accelerators on “Message\…\” menu have been removed
- (#0001713) Shift+Ctrl+V inserted the text from the clipboard in the “Subject” twice
- (#0001715) On 4K (UHD) monitors, the Address Book didn’t open properly and finally displayed the error message “Out of system resources”
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and later versions. No minimum requirements for memory size or CPU speed. Runs on any Windows PC platform with at least 1024×768 screen resolution, and on Windows tablets.